[Tutor] Python information [links for beginning programmers]

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 20:07:30 -0500

On Sun, Jul 28, 2002 at 05:21:46PM -0700, Danny Yoo wrote:

> "A Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python", but all of the tutorials there
> are pretty nice.  The Livewires course is also awesome.  Try one of these
> tutorials, and as you play around with Python, you can always ask your
> questions here on Tutor.

Don't forget the Python version of "How to Think Like a Computer Scientist."
I use it for my intro to programming course at Sibley High School. You
can get it (for free) at http://ibiblio.org/obp/thinkCS.php

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com