[Tutor] time module missing

Paul Tremblay phthenry@earthlink.net
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 17:30:51 -0400

I uninstalled python 2.2 and re-installed python 2.1 yesterday.
Everything worked fine, including scripts that used the time
module. However, when I try to installed 4Suite, it informed me
that it could not find the time module. I fired up python, and
found that it is in fact missing.

I know I'm overlooking something simple.

In order to unistall 2.2, I renamed the 2.2 library
"python2.2.temp." I did the same with the executable in /usr/bin.

I then ran ./configure, then make, and the make install.

If I do

import os

I get no error.

I believe time is a built in module (?). I can't find any module
name time in my library.

Thanks

Paul

--