[Tutor] zipfile module

Bunting, Glen, IG GBunting864@Worldsavings.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:09:16 -0700

Hi,=20

I am trying to figure out how to use the zipfile module so I can use it to =
unzip some text files and zip them back up again after some text processing=
 has happened.  The documentation that I have found is very minimal for thi=
s module.  Can someone show me how it is supposed to be used so I can unzip=
 files and zip them up again later.

TIA

Glen

**
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify=20
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail do not amend=20
any existing disclosures or agreements unless expressly stated.
**