[Tutor] Re: Continuously slower program

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman@dman.ddts.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:28:39 -0500

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 04:57:28PM -0700, Seiji Funai wrote:
| This is a test for the beginning of a meter that I'm
| writing for a GUI.  The application slows
| continuously.  Does my computer just suck, or is there
| something I can do?  Please let me know.

I tried it out on my system ... and I noticed that the CPU was pegged
right when the meter started moving slower.  When I closed the window
I got an exception out of Tcl.  I don't know Tcl or Tk at all so I
can't really help you with this, but I can say it isn't a result of
your particular platform.

-D

--=20

After you install Microsoft Windows XP, you have the option to create
user accounts.  If you create user accounts, by default, they will have
an account type of administrator with no password.
                                                            -- bugtraq
=20
Jabber ID : dman@dman.ddts.net

--VS++wcV0S1rZb1Fb