[Tutor] cdrw writing

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 23:43:39 -0700 (PDT)

> > Your question isn't really related to Python or programming, so we
> > probably aren't the best people to ask about this.  You may get better
> > help about CDR stuff by visiting:
> >
> >     http://www.cdrfaq.org/
> >
> > That page has a lot of information about recording CDR's, and may help
> > you find the information you're looking for.  Good luck to you!
>
> how do you write a python pro. to a cdr

I'm still not quite sure I understand: a Python program is just a text
file, so just saving the source file to a CDR should be enough to save it
permanently.

I'm very sure that I'm misinterpreting your question, so I have to ask for
clarification.  What do you plan to do after you write your program to
CDR?  Do you plan to share your programs with others afterwards?  Do you
want to make it run automatically if it's inserted into a Windows
computer?

Again, my apologies for my confusion!  Please make sure to send your
replies to 'tutor@python.org', and not just to me, so that the others can
bail me out when I make mistakes.