[Tutor] changes in Python 2.2

Rob Andrews rob@uselesspython.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:04:14 -0500

You probably don't need to worry about language changes, really. The
fundamental skills you pick up as you learn this stuff will not all flip
over on you overnight by any far stretch of the imagination. And as new
things do come up, they are phased in as older features are phased out.
This process is glacial compared with the speed at which you can learn
the language.

I speak as a student who has learned from experience, not as an expert
or academic.

Rob Andrews
http://uselesspython.com