[Tutor] Problems with genetically engineering the Print Ogre

Jeff Shannon jeff@ccvcorp.com
Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:14:37 -0800

Danny Yoo wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Jeff Shannon wrote:
>
> > map(lambda x: f(x), filter( lambda x: x > 10, mylist))
>
> I think this is being a little unfair to map() and filter().  *grin*
>
> ###
> map(f, filter(lambda x: x>10, mylist))
> ###

Duh.  Of course.  :)  I'm so used to associating map and filter with
lambdas...  and it's the lambdas that I really dislike using.

> I guess I'm trying to say that map() and filter() don't have to look
> weird.  *grin* Good luck!

Well... maybe not quite *as* weird as I was thinking....  ;)

Jeff Shannon
Technician/Programmer
Credit International