[Tutor] hello,

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 14:19:57 -0800

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002 21:30:56 -0500, james p REARDON <reardon1@juno.com>
wrote about [Tutor] hello,:

> Hello,
>         I am a beginner at programming, actually i just down loaded
> python and i have no idea of what to do. I am willing to put countless
> hours into learning, so will someone help me

Have you installed it yet? If not, what operating system are you running
on? If Windows, then just click on the Python you downloaded and it should
launch a Windows installer.

If you already have it installed, then let us know what platform you are
using so that we can better advise you.

You might try browsing the Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python, here:
http://www.honors.montana.edu/%7Ejjc/easytut/easytut/

It does have some information about installing Python and getting started.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

"When introducing your puppy to an adult cat,
restrain the puppy, not the cat." -- Gwen Bailey,
_The Perfect Puppy: How to Raise a Well-behaved Dog_