WAY OT : Re: [Tutor] Looking for a forgiving environment

Erik Price erikprice@mac.com
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:54:25 -0500

On Tuesday, March 5, 2002, at 10:35  PM, Erik Price wrote:

> I just did a search for posts under my own name, and I'm pretty sure
> that at least a thousand of the 34,500 matching hits are mailing lists
> posts of mine.

Nevermind, I narrowed it down some and it looks like the majority of
these posts were for some kind of get-rich quick scheme by some guy
named Erik Price in Jollyville, TX.  Definitely NOT me!

Erik
in Massachusetts for the last 24 years... probably for life!