[Tutor] List madness

Doug.Shawhan@gecits.ge.com Doug.Shawhan@gecits.ge.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:07:17 -0500

Works fine in my interpreter:
-----------------------

>>> import yoo()
>>> dir(yoo)
['_YooType_','__builtins__','__name__','_helpful','_patience','python','dims
um','pizza','theladies','smallfurrythingswithgoogleeyes','amok_bookstore','l
ime_soda', 'bagels', 'propeller_beanie']
>>> yoo.pizza()
Yes, please.

----------------------

What version are you using?

-----Original Message-----
From: Kirby Urner [mailto:urnerk@qwest.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 12:53 PM
To: tutor@python.org
Cc: Shawhan, Doug (CAP, ITS, US)
Subject: Re: [Tutor] List madness

>I'd recommend using the above interactively in
>IDLE until it works, then memorialize it as a .py
>file.
>
>Kirby

Or else just rely on Danny to spot the bug immediately.
Probably the more efficient strategy.  Being able to go:

   >>> import danny
   >>> danny.askanything("blah blah...")

is one of the more useful aspects of the Standard Library. :-D

Kirby

"You acknowledge that Software is not designed, licensed
or intended for use in the design, construction, operation
or maintenance of any nuclear facility." -- Java license
agreement