[Tutor] Py FAQs for newbies

McCarney, James Alexander James.Alexander.McCarney@Cognicase.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:23:44 -0500

There are any number of truly excellent beginners' tutorials for Python
programming in particular and programming in general. I truly thsnk and doff
my cap to all those who have offered us the fruit of their knowledge. A
special 'prop' to Guido van Rossum, for another Dutch treat! ;-)

Anyway, I wonder if there is (whenever I wonder in Pythonland whatever I
wish for always seems to appear magically!) a simpler FAQ or Cookbook (even
simpler than all of the wonderful manna on Vaults of Parnassus). For
complete programming newbies, all of what goes on here might be like trying
to take a sip from a firehose.

Thank you all!

James Alexander McCarney, technical writer, (450) 928-3386 x2262
Cognicase-M3i http://www.m3isystems.com
mailto:James.Alexander.McCarney@Cognicase.com
1111 Saint-Charles Avenue West, 11th Floor, East Tower, Longueuil, Quebec,
J4K 5G4 Canada