[Tutor] TL quest for improvements and users

kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:24:18 -0500

OK, I now have TL working with a simple config file. ALL it contains
is your domain name, it knows enough to tell where it lives. It is
easier than ever to use, and offers many features. I want to get it
known to the world, and get some people using it. Regretfully, yagoo,
and even google which it now owns, have gone mercenary, and seem to be
ignoring my efforts to get it listed there.

I need users. Anyone want to take a try at using this program?

I also bneed advice on how to get this listed without spending cash, I
already did the free submission thing to no effect.

Also, any comments and suggestions on the thing would be well
received.

--

end
	    Respectfully,

+---------------------"Thou Art Free." -Eris----------------------+
| http://www.howlermonkey.net mailto:highprimate@howlermonkey.net |
| http://www.tinylist.org  +--------+  mailto:grumpy@tinylist.org |

NOTE: By sending SPAM to this address you agree to pay me a service
fee of $100 for the service of receiving,  storing,  examining, and
deleting your piece of SPAM. I am a postmaster, and take a dim view
of such.
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!