[Tutor] tinylist is it something I can down load?

kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:01:06 -0500

Sure thing. Zip and .tar.gz formats are available at the website.

http://www.tinylist.org/

In the download area, click on the ling for the archive file format of
our choice. LOTS of stuff there to read about it, using it, intresting
tech stuff on how to get it right. feel free to write me off list with
questions.

john public wrote:

> Where do I down load it. Since it is heavily commented and friendly
> to Newbies I'd like to look at it even if it is over my head.
>
> John

end
	    Respectfully,
			 Kirk D Bailey

+---------------------"Thou Art Free." -Eris----------------------+
| http://www.howlermonkey.net mailto:highprimate@howlermonkey.net |
| http://www.tinylist.org  +--------+  mailto:grumpy@tinylist.org |

NOTE: By sending SPAM to this address you agree to pay me a service
fee of $100 for the service of receiving,  storing,  examining, and
deleting your piece of SPAM. I am a postmaster, and take a dim view
of such.
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!