[Tutor] Hello!!

Rauno castro raunocastro@hotmail.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:57:37 -0600

Hello python friends!

I'm a new in all this world of programers but I have a problem, I'm trying
to understand all because I'm a spanish guy but i'm tinking if i could learn
how to program I'm gonna make a Python helper for all the Spanish world but
now I need your help... Cause I don't Know nothing!! im trying to learn all
the comands but i didn't find a list with all the comands so please you guys
help me with this.. and if you find a spanish progamer who can help me
please notify me. ok.??

I hope you all guys understand what i want to mean..

Rauno Castro

Pd. Why you guys use the irc channel to lean Python for dummies like me!!...
or make a event in a IRC channel?? it's only an idea..