[Tutor] Hello!!

Alexey Rusakov tutor@python.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 22:50:52 +0300

Hi!

> I'm a new in all this world of programers but I have a problem, I'm trying
> to understand all because I'm a spanish guy but i'm tinking if i could learn
> how to program I'm gonna make a Python helper for all the Spanish world but
> now I need your help... Cause I don't Know nothing!! im trying to learn all
> the comands but i didn't find a list with all the comands so please you guys
> help me with this.. and if you find a spanish progamer who can help me
> please notify me. ok.??

Well... I think Python doesn't start with 'all the commands'. As any tool, these commands should be used in a proper way.
I think you should refer to the documentation that comes with Python. The tutorial there is excellent and will help you to start programming as early as you want. In short - RTFM.

--
  Alexey Rusakov aka Ktirf