[Tutor] a little debate I hear

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor@venix.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 08:35:26 -0500

Unfortunately, many of the terms used here have acquired spin from
marketing departments.  They are not defined well enough to really
debate them.

With the collapse of Prime, DEC, Data General, Wang (and others?) ten
years ago, I am not sure there is still much point in trying to
distinguish minicomputers as a class of computers.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.

voice: