[Tutor] Re: Welcome to the "Tutor" mailing list

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:04:21 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 24 Mar 2002 TwIsTeRmEtAl4@aol.com wrote:

> how can you learn to hack into other coumputers

Hello,

TwIsTeRmEtAl4, we can't help on this one.  Here, we mean "hack" in the
constructive sense.  All of use here want to help each other learn
programming.  Compared to the joy of writing Tkinter programs and games,
cracking and destroying other computers is just not interesting to us.

You're probably tired of seeing this, but just in case:

    http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

is what we're thinking of when we say "hacker".  Again, sorry, but
cracking is something we don't have any competence in, and you're better
off checking a newsgroup like alt.2600.

Best of wishes to you.