[Tutor] bar code

Martin Stevens budgester@budgester.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:07:13 +0000

If i remember correctly there is some form of check sum in barcodes
to make sure they are correct and there are various different formats

i.e. 8 digit and 15 digits (iirc)

In the 15 digits one the country code is the first 5(i think) numbers
that the product was produced in.

Try

http://www.makebarcode.com/info/info.html

Budgester