[Tutor] Which programming language is better to start with

James M Lang jimmy_130@lycos.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:41:57 -0500

On one weeb site that I went to, it said that it was better to start with Python or Perl. It stated that Python was more easier and Perl was more useful. I have tried Python but, where I live, resources are very limited and I couln't find much to help learn Python. They did have a few Perl books at the library. The reason for which I started to learn to program was to program videogames for fun. Any ideas about what to do?

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com