[Tutor] Need *Python Help* help

binary_star moodykre8r@earthlink.net
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:21:39 -0800

Thank you. This satisfied my need for *help* files. Unfortunately, I still
am at a loss as regards setting Python's /environment variable/ to reflect
the location of said *help* files. There was some documentation about it in
the *help* files themselves (naturally enough), but even what was there did
not actually tell me how to find it or access it (at least, not so I was
able to tell; I realize that it is very likely an incredibly easy thing to
find if one has knowledge of such things).

Anyway, at least now I have access to Python's *help* files when I need it.

Sincerely,
James Pomeroy