[Tutor] command line

Andrei Kulakov ak@silmarill.org
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 05:14:37 -0500

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 11:03:35AM -0600, Cameron Stoner wrote:
> hi all,
>
> Why would you use the command line Python instead of the IDLE?
>
> Cameron Stoner

I like to use vim commands to edit any substantial amount of code - hjkl
and the like for movement, I can't stand cursor keys.

No place like home (row) :-).

Python interpreter is plenty enough for me to look things up quickly.

I'd recommend people to at least try IDLE if they use windows (I use
debian), and particularly if they don't use vim.

 - Andrei

get it at: cy.silmarill.org