[Tutor] Re: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours Website

Brian W. Carver bwcarver@earthlink.net
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:16:09 -0800

I thought I'd answer my own question, since the author responded with lightning
speed.

The files are at: http://www.pauahtun.org/TYPython/

Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.  Next time I write, I'll have a good Python
question for the group.

Brian W. Carver