[Tutor] tutor@python.org

Lloyd Kvam pythontutor@venix.com
Sun, 05 May 2002 19:59:45 -0400

The simple answer is that you do not make .EXE files.

There is a least one way to package python files into .EXE
files, but a lot depends upon why you want or need an
executable.  For learning Python, the interpreter works
well.  If Python is installed properly, you should be able to
execute your python programs by clicking them.

Why do you need exe files?