[Tutor] Interaction between Python and Windows?

programer@iquebec.com programer@iquebec.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 12:36:47 +0200

I had a question about the integration of Python with Windows; it
may be Off-Topic, so I apologize in this case...

When I type "python" at the command prompt in MS-Windows 98
SE, it starts automatically Python within a DOS-box.

Does anyone know where it comes from, which files are modified (I
searched the sysedit files and didn't find)? Have you pointers to a
detailed resource about this topic?

Thank you very much.
--
G.-Joachim L. Dubuquoy-Portois