[Tutor] Something that caught my eye: Robocode

Schmidt, Allen J. aschmidt@nv.cc.va.us
Tue, 7 May 2002 07:30:58 -0400

Great! Now my productivity will be zero! 8^)

My 15 year-old son will love this! He has been banging on Python and Zope
but has been wanting to learn some Java too. What a great way to get a
handle on it. Thanks Danny!!!!

-Allen

(of course, I will have to learn this, too, so my son's robots do not kick
my butt!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Yoo [mailto:dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2002 3:44 AM
To: tutor@python.org
Subject: [Tutor] Something that caught my eye: Robocode

Hi everyone,

I was just passing through the web, and saw an article that caught my
attention:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-robocode/?t=gr,l30a=ReSeF

This looks really interesting!  It's a battle-bot simulator, and looks
really useful.  Has anyone tried running Jython on this?

Talk to you in two weeks!  (I'll be vacationing in Korea.)