[Tutor] Greetings

Jeff Shannon jeff@ccvcorp.com
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:14:17 -0700

"dominic.fox" wrote:

> I've got "Programming in Python" coming from Amazon. Anyone got any
> suggestions for other helpful texts, especially for VB-weenies?

You should check out "Python Programming on Win32" -- it's not so much an
introduction to Python, as it is a description of the ways that Python will
interact with the usual Win32 environment, including quite a bit on getting
Python and VB to interact and cooperate.  I strongly recommend this book to
*anyone* who is doing Python on Windows -- it is loaded with useful information.

Jeff Shannon
Technician/Programmer
Credit International