[Tutor] Self Executing programs

Bryce Embry bembry@bembry.org
Mon, 13 May 2002 07:55:30 -0500

--=====================_14021191==_.ALT

Try py2exe.  You'll need to download it from
http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/ , and the directions for
its use are on the site, but it does a good job of converting .py files
into .exe for sharing with other Windows users.

Bryce

At 08:26 PM 5/12/2002, you wrote:

>Hi people,
>
>How can I make a program that is able to run on a computer that does not
>have python installed.  So that I am able to bring little bits of code
>over to my friends and show it in action to him.  On a machine running
>windows.
>
>Pre-Thanks
>
>Derek Hoffmeister
>

>Do You Yahoo!?
><http://rd.yahoo.com/welcome/*http://launch.yahoo.com>LAUNCH - Your Yahoo!
>Music Experience

"Lord, you establish peace for us.
All that we have accomplished
you have done for us" -- Isaiah 26:12
--=====================_14021191==_.ALT

Try py2exe.&nbsp; You'll need to download it from
, and the directions for its use are on the site, but it does a good job of converting .py files into .exe for sharing with other Windows users. <br><br>
Bryce<br><br>
At 08:26 PM 5/12/2002, you wrote:<br><br>
How can I make a program that is able to run on a computer that does not have python installed.&nbsp; So that I am able to bring little bits of code over to my friends and show it in action to him.&nbsp; On a machine running windows. <br><br>
Pre-Thanks<br><br>
Derek Hoffmeister<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
&quot;Lord, you establish peace for us. <br>
All that we have accomplished <br>
you have done for us&quot; -- Isaiah 26:12</html>