[Tutor] python scripts in HTML documents

john public apython101@yahoo.com
Sun, 19 May 2002 07:34:19 -0700 (PDT)

--0-2091566826-1021818859=:19062

Can I insert Python code into an HTML document like I can insert a piece of JavaScript code into an HTML document? JavaScript is a scripting language, and Python is a scripting language and also more. Yes?

TIA

 John