[Tutor] Another CGI question

Britt Green cheshire_cat_sf@yahoo.com
Sat, 25 May 2002 14:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on starting some CGI programming
in Python. You've all been very helpful.

I did have another question that I've been unable to find the answer
to. Suppose my web page has check boxes. A visitor selects multiple
check boxes. What does the Python code look like that would return
multiple values? So far I've only been able to find examples for things
like radiobuttons and text fields. Both of those return a single value.

Thanks!

Britt

=====
"The ocean, she is strange and wondrous, filled with animals that disturb even a Frenchman."