[tutor] Do I need to have a strong math skills to program

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@attbi.com
Sun Nov 3 13:21:00 2002

On Sunday 03 November 2002 10:08, Dan Dud wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Hope everyone weekend is going great. I working through the "how to thi=
nk
> like a computer scientist" I'm stuck on the part which you have to defi=
ne a
> hypotenuse triangle. I don't have a lot of math skills. Do I have to ha=
ve a
> lot of math skills to be good at programming??? I've decided to skip th=
at
> part and move on. I hope everyone weekend is going great and I'll talk =
> you all soon...

nah you do not need them.  Lots of code never does more math than you nee=
d to=20
balance a check book.

However, lacking the math background does limit you from certain types of=
=20
programming.  It will come up from time to time.  But for most things you=
=20
will be fine.