[Tutor] While loops

Dan Dud wheelcrdan@hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 13:47:02 2002

Hello Everyone.

I have a question about while loops..  I'm using python 2.2.2, and I'm on
chapter 7 in "How to think like a computer scientist" The part I'm stuck on
is 7.3 the only way I can make it work is to spell banana like
'b','a','n','a','n','a' I will print one letter per line. Like the example
shows, but I doesn't show spelling banana like that. How do I make this
work??? Also how do I print them in reverse??? I've tried to say

print fruit
fruit.reverse()
print fruit

but it will only print banana on one line.. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks
for everyone help and talk to you all again soon...

Sincerely Danny D