[Tutor] mget analog for ftplib

Johannes Graumann graumann@its.caltech.edu
Fri Nov 8 20:36:02 2002

--7fCcc3Zm(x=.s'Hq

Hello,

I'm writing a script that parses annotation data from online sources and combines them. ftplib does what I want as long as the online file name stays constant - but some of them have timestamps in the filename (which are obviously prone to change). I couldn't figure out a way to RETR something like 'xyz_*.txt'.
Can anybody help me on this? I see that I first could parse LIST and regex out what I need, but isn't there something easier?

Thanks for any hint, Joh
--7fCcc3Zm(x=.s'Hq

--7fCcc3Zm(x=.s'Hq--