[Tutor] A good Pygame tutorial for beginners?

Jmllr891@cs.com Jmllr891@cs.com
Tue Nov 19 22:41:00 2002

--part1_11c.1aa34650.2b0c5de5_boundary

I've read through the line-by-line Chimp tutorial that comes as part of the
Pygame documentation, but that just doesn't do it for me. As a whole, the
"tutorial" explains what the functions and classes do and why they are
there...but it doesn't explain the most of the individual parts of those
functions and classes (many of which are new to me because they are part of
the Pygame library).

Any suggestions as to where I might look for a Pygame tutorial for beginners,
but a bit more detailed than the line-by-line Chimp tutorial?

--part1_11c.1aa34650.2b0c5de5_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I've read through the line-by-line Chimp tutorial that comes as part of the Pygame documentation, but that just doesn't do it for me. As a whole, the "tutorial" explains what the functions and classes do and why they are there...but it doesn't explain the most of the individual parts of those functions and classes (many of which are new to me because they are part of the Pygame library).<BR>
<BR>
Any suggestions as to where I might look for a Pygame tutorial for beginners, but a bit more detailed than the line-by-line Chimp tutorial?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11c.1aa34650.2b0c5de5_boundary--