[Tutor] Speaking of regular expressions

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Fri Nov 22 06:55:09 2002

> Do any of you know of an introduction to gegular expressions
> that has a series of lessons and exercises that increase in
> complexity as you go? Maybe like a high scholl algebra book
> level of teaching. Thats what I really need.

If you go to informit.com you can search for my name and
hopefully find an introduction to regular expressions for the
complete beginner (its a subset of the chapter in my book).

That should enable the more normal tutorials (including
the one linked on the python site) to be comprehensible...

Alan g.
Author of the 'Learning to Program' web site