[Tutor] (no subject) (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Oren,

I'm forwarding your message to the Tutor list; it's usually better to keep
the discussion on the mailing list, so that if any one of us gives a silly
answer, others can step in to make sure a satisfactory answer is given.

I think you may want to ask your question on comp.lang.python though
rather than Tutor; I'm not sure how many of us here have experience with
VMS.  The only resources I've been able to find on this is:

    http://www.pi-net.dyndns.org/docs/python_vms/genman/history.html

I haven't found anything newer than 1.52 for OpenVMS, but then, I'm not
familiar enough with the architecture.

I hope you can find what you're looking for!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 08:45:23 +0300
From: Oren Levy <oren@softserv.attunity.co.il>
To: Danny Yoo <dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Tutor] (no subject)

Re: [Tutor] (no subject)0.TNX a lot

1.I have experience of 2 years with python but It my first time with
python-extending

2.I already found the answer

3.It doesn't work because your example (spam.c) doesn't contain
"__declspec(dllexport)" before exported function "init..." (very popular
"copy - paste" bug :) )

4.Another question I want to use python on alpha-VMS,I already download
from ftp site VMS-version but It doesn't contain instructions,do u have
any newer python - version for VMS? how can I install it on alpha-VMS(I
think I need to recompile something), please answer me -it very necessary

tnx again
Oren