[Tutor] Windows Standalone Icon?

Jmllr891@cs.com Jmllr891@cs.com
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 10:40:17 EDT

--part1_153.159f348b.2ad6eb51_boundary

OK, a couple of people gave me resources to stuff about distutils and py2exe
already. But the sources they gave me are the exact places where it tells me
that I can only change my .exe icon when I run the build process under
Windows NT or 2000.

Does anyone know of a tweak or something I can use?

--part1_153.159f348b.2ad6eb51_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">OK, a couple of people gave me resources to stuff about distutils and py2exe already. But the sources they gave me are the exact places where it tells me that I can only change my .exe icon when I run the build process under Windows NT or 2000.<BR>
<BR>
Does anyone know of a tweak or something I can use?</FONT></HTML>

--part1_153.159f348b.2ad6eb51_boundary--