[Tutor] update, and the I get to eat some crow department

Kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 01:12:08 -0400

OH WELL...

ever improved something to discover you DEproved it? Well, I had to go back and
correct a couple of typos that effected the custom welcome/farewell message
processing, and a cApitAlizaTIOn error that messed up the replyto address for
the confirmation  messages. The new and corrected tinylist.1.5.2.tzr.gp is on
the site, with autoinstaller, and I updated it so now it works with .in files as
source instead of .p files, which appears to be the standard. Trying also to
make the documentation clearer, so I can THROW OUT some of the earlier docs
which say less, voluminously.

And again, permissions in un*x are probably worth a  monthly knowledge lecture
in any un*x relevant forum. I installed TL in a domain I own to test the update-
and it bombed. I looked at my other 2 installs, changed permissions on the new
one to conform, and it worked. This seems to be the simplest way o trip over
your own feet in the world, permissions do.

Pass the catsup please. (munch munch...)

--

end

Respectfully,
             Kirk D Bailey