[Tutor] Activate window

Terje Johan Abrahamsen terjeja@hotmail.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:54:07 +0000

I have been playing around with the Win32com modules and transfer info back
and forth between the different MS Office applications. But, I haven't found
the way to activate an application. I do not mean, start it, but to bring it
to front. Lets say that I have Word and Excel, and move info back and forth.
Then after that is done, I would like to make Excel the active window so I
can type myself there, without having to mouseclick on it. This regardless
of Word was the active window that I last used. Is there any easy way to do
this?

Thanks in advance,
Terje