[Tutor] Interfacing to the web

François Granger francois.granger@free.fr
Wed Oct 23 14:56:01 2002

At 14:10 -0400 on 23/10/02, in message Re: [Tutor] Interfacing to the
web, andy surany wrote:

>Yes, it is easy to open the default browser. But I need to have "hooks" into
>the browser to parse the return string(s).

Or do a local proxy server where your script act in between the
browser (connecting to 127.0.0.1) and the internet. I have seen some
info on this in Python. I don't know where....

--
Le courrier électronique est un moyen de communication. Les gens devraient
se poser des questions sur les implications politiques des choix (ou non