[Tutor] application development

nano nano@intermatik.co.id
Thu Oct 24 05:35:02 2002

Thanks Magnus,

First of all, sorry for reply-ing direct to you, because in these past
several days i cannot receive any mail from tutor-list. i've told it to
Danny, the administrator, and he said that maybe the error comes from my
ISP.

-PPIC =3D Production,Planning and Inventory Control
-we are 'cost-sensitive', i mean that we don't have enough money to buy
license for Delphi, Kylix, etc; maybe it'll ok for a few hundred dollars
-we would like to develop an application that can run in both linux and
windows
-this will be a multi-user system, maybe a multi-level system
administration
-we had experience in Python,C, and OOP, in this short time we've
planned to learn java and jython=20
-i will look at Twisted, as you suggest

Thanks again Magnus, you're very kind!
I look forward for further advice for you.

nano'