[Tutor] Did you learn to program with Python???

Rob rob@uselesspython.com
Fri Oct 25 10:17:01 2002

Python was the first language that made any real sense to me, and has given
me the ability to understand other languages better.

The resource that has worked for me, beyond all others, has been this list.
The next most valuable experience for me has been working on the Useless
Python website, which has involved tinkering with a lot of people's code.

So my short answer is the Tutor List and playing with code.

Rob
http://uselesspython.com