[Tutor] OT: Notion of persistence in Python

McCarney, James Alexander James.Alexander.McCarney@Cognicase.com
Mon Oct 28 16:14:01 2002

If this is terribly OT, I apologize. I've been googling the web for
information on persistence. On the one hand I've come up with hits galore,
but on the other hand no one seems to be explaining what it is and its use.
Is this a notion that is not Pythonic, wrt the use of the language? Or is it
more of a functional Scheme type thing?

Any insights and clear explanations appreciated.

Thank you.

James Alexander McCarney, technical writer, (450) 928-3386 x2262
COGNICASE-M3i http://www.m3isystems.com
mailto:James.Alexander.McCarney@Cognicase.com
1111 Saint-Charles Avenue West, 11th Floor, East Tower, Longueuil, Quebec,
J4K 5G4 Canada