[Tutor] GUI question

S A buc40@bemail.org
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:18:24 -0700

With the plethora of GUI's that support python (Tkinter, QT, wxPython, ...), would HTML better serve as a gui for platform independent data entry into a python scripted db? I ask this since some of the platforms this data will goto supports HTML but not the others. Actually HTML is the only interface that is supported on all platforms the script will run on.(like portable devices for example)

Thanks in advance.
SA

"I can do everything on my Mac that I used to do on my PC, plus alot more ..."

-Me

Free, BeOS-friendly email accounts: http://BeMail.org/
BeOS News and Community: http://www.BeGroovy.com/

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com