[Tutor] I don't get it

Kirk Bailey idiot1@netzero.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 01:00:12 -0400

Folks, in the course of learning I have found that I trip over some key concept,
and the lights go on; I get an illumination experience, and things go better
after that. I have not yet had that with Python.

There is some critical concept, some understanding about python I do not possess
which helps make sense of everything. There is a conceptual linchpin which I
have not tripped over, which is essential to the language, and which helps make
sense of everything else. Any idea what this magic cookie is?

--

end

Respectfully,
             Kirk D Bailey