[Tutor] I don't get it

Erik Price erikprice@mac.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:39:18 -0400

On Friday, September 20, 2002, at 01:53  PM, Magnus Lycka wrote:

> Regarding use of "if __name__ == '__main__':" I usually
> place my test code in separate files. For moduleX.py
> I will have a moduleX_ut.py. I then have a small script
> that will run all the test scripts in a project directory.

So... assuming I place each class in a different file, then I should
have a complementary file that imports the class and runs through the
gauntlet of methods, making sure each one does what it's supposed to do?

Excellent.  I will implement this in my current project.

Erik

--
Erik Price                                   (zombies roam)

email: erikprice@mac.com
jabber: erikprice@jabber.org