[Tutor] need help

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 00:51:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, [iso-8859-1] Juan Carlos Coellar wrote:

> hello! to all
>
> First:  Thanks you for your reply to my request i am indebted you,it
> sure would save me a lot of time
>
> Second point: I need info about ,?how may i do to create a executable
> programs (exe or other) from python to anything computer ,as the same
> way that the other language

There's a specialized utility called py2exe that we can use to bundle
Python programs as EXE's:

    http://py2exe.sourceforge.net/

It's specialized because once it's in this bundled form, it becomes quite
a bit harder to fix problems in the program.  I wouldn't recommend using
it until the target program is pretty well finished.  But it's a good way
to share programs with people who haven't installed Python yet.

Good luck to you!