[Tutor] How to display non-ascii charaters on tkinter-made GUIs?

Hy Python pythonpython@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 02:12:37 +0000

Thanks a lot for your fast reply, Gregor.

I have read the documentation you sent to me the first time. But it's not
clear to me that what are steps I need to take.

Does this (http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-sys.html#l2h-264)
mean that I have go into site.py and modify the setdefaultencoding section?
Is there a way round this?

Your help is appreciated.

Hy