[Tutor] [tutor]Newby!!!!

Magnus Lycka magnus@thinkware.se
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:59:59 +0200

Please correct your date setting (year 2001 passed),
your mail ends up in the wrong end of our lists...

At 12:33 2001-09-24 +0100, carlos sousa wrote:
>hello to everyone
>this my first program using python.
>I am building a webpage, and I use python to manipulate a Postgresql=
 database.
>My problem is that i would like create a function similar in functionality=
=20
>to the HTML "checkbox" in witch the number of check inputs is variable=20
>(the number of check inputs depends from a parameter 'names' witch=20
>contains a list of names).

I think you need to supply some code to let
us understand exactly what you are after here.
There are many ways to build webpages from
Python. See
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/WebProgramming
and
http://starship.python.net/crew/friedrich/HTMLgen/html/main.html