[Tutor] Re: [Python-Help] Example Source Code

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 12:58:55 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Mr. Smiley wrote:

> Hello fellow Python Developers,
>
> I am new to the Python language and have been studying it extensively,
> but I have found that I learn better when there is example source code
> out there. Do you know of any web-sites who provide example source code.
> I have tried searching in the various documentation on the web-site and
> looked extensively on the Python search engine but could not find
> anything. Thanks for the help.

[I'm taking python-help out of CC]

Hello!  Yes, there's a site called "Useless Python" that collects source
code from people here on Tutor.  If you're interested, you can visit it
here:

    http://uselesspython.com

For more advanced stuff, people have been collecting Python snippets in
the "Python Cookbook":

    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Python/Cookbook/

I hope these resources will help make your Python knowledge more concrete.
If you have more questions, please feel free to ask on Tutor!