[Tutor] Events in tkinter

Diego Prestes lobow@brturbo.com
Tue Apr 1 12:43:01 2003

Tks for the help, I already done the event.
I said used this in classes because I maked a simple example and it
works but in my program because of the classes it was not working.
The names its just an example. I translate for english to be easier for
people in the list understand, the names in my program are in portuguese.

Diego